Welcome to Life-Changing Development Center (LCDC)
We are passionate about providing a safe and nurturing environment for each individual's personal growth. We specialize in assisting our clients in navigating a wide range of challenges with the ultimate goal of creating life-changing outcomes in their lives.
Why Choose Us?
We understand that life can become overwhelming and that seeking therapeutic services is not always an easy decision. Here at LCDC we guide you step-by-step and provide you with the tools needed to address current and future challenges.
- Have you become overwhelmed by daily work / life stressors?
- Have you experienced a significant loss and have been left with feelings of uncertainty you are unsure of how to process?
- Has your life become a revolving door of emotions and you are unsure of how to find happiness?
- Do you have unresolved issues from your past that have never been addressed?
- Have previously worked with a therapist and are seeking to address new challenges with a new provider?
If you answered YES to any of the following questions, you have come to the right place. You are only one click away from speaking with someone who can help. To connect with us, click the CONTACT US tab or by phone at (833) 277-7733 and one of our staff will reach out to you to schedule a complimentary consultation.
Psychological Evaluations are specialized assessments completed by a trained mental health professional on behalf of an individual or family member currently in USCIS immigration proceedings. These assessments have been known to positively impact immigration proceedings.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do you provide in-person or online therapy services?
Currently, all therapy sessions are conducted with a secure telehealth platform, similar to Zoom.
How long does an individual therapy session last?
The standard EAP session is scheduled for 50 minutes. The standard session for private pay is 60 minutes.